IMPORTANT NOTES TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL EVENT
A 50% deposit is required to hold your date. When we receive your deposit, we reserve a time slot just for you. Final payment is not due until two weeks prior to your event. You can pay with a check, credit card (Mastercard and VISA) or cash. Cake orders placed with less than two weeks notice require payment in full. Please recognize all payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Refunds are not provided for any reason. With our full schedule and our attention to detail, we spend many hours planning and preparing before even beginning on a cake.
Always the best and preferred option. Your cake is professionally transported in our custom refrigerated van and set up by our experts for a flawless presentation. Delivery fees are calculated by distance from our Daytona Beach studio to your reception or event venue.
Picking Up a Cake is always an option! Here are a few tips for success.
We will have the cake cold and secure for pick-ups.
- You will need to bring an enclosed, air-conditioned vehicle with a flat surface to set the cake on. Car seats, or “holding the cake” are not sufficient.
- SUV or minivan type vehicles are best suited and preferred. Please make sure your vehicle is clear of anything that might fall on the cake. i.e. purses, workout bags, bags, boxes, computers etc.
- Cakes must be kept at 65-75° F and out of direct sunlight.
- Drive carefully, turning slowly.
- Bring cake directly to the celebration location.
Please understand The Pastry Studio cannot be responsible for the cake once you leave the bakery.